3/13/2009

Rainy season........

The past few months been raining either ngam ngam after work or early in the morning...

If it's early in the morning, I SOOOOOOOOOOO wish I don't have to get my ass off the bed.........
Same goes to this morning... I get up at 620am and the sky is still dark (obviously), and the moment I get myself into my car, it starts to rain...

With the water tip-tapping on my car, it's like a lullaby to lull me to sleep... How I wish I could just go to sleep!!!!!!!!

Look at the weather... so smoothing~~~

Just like it's calling you back to your home and sleep...

When I got to office, I was wondering where should I put my umbrella.. just then I saw 1 or 2 umbrellas was on the "sidewalk"... So I just put it there and start to work...

At about 11am, I went to toilet and back... I saw that our office can sell umbrellas!!!!

Any size also got...

Any color also got... so any1 want one?? :P

Anyhow, I'm quite happy these few days as I'm able to resolve some issues reported by the customers... Well although some of it is considered as "X-Files" (means some issues dunno how it'll come to get such errors), some of it I'm still able to resolve it!!!
Like what my boss said about me previously, as long as I put my heart into it, be a bit more hardworking on research, I'll strive nicely...
Yes boss... I'll put my heart into and be more hardworking!!!!!!
GAMBATTEH JULIEANN~~~

2 blahs:

Huei said...

wahh!! really lelong umbrellas! heheheh

stupid rain in the morning..no jam oso become very jam >.< luckily this week school holiday..MUCH lesser jam!! =D

julieann said...

Huei,
hahahahaha... YEP!!! So found any umbrella's u're interested?? :P

Typical Msia... when rain for sure jam for no reason 1!!!