3/02/2009

I Fall In Love With A French......

Yep... I really did...

But before I start on that... Let me blog a bit about what I saw on 1U previously...

There was a small exhibition from Astro regarding Historical Channel and in that exhibition, there's a lot of historical pictures given from the peoples of what they've captured before some stuff happens during the World War or some oldies stuff and etc...

There's 1 picture that really caught my attention though...


Kid Chan with Tun Dr. Mahathir...

The picture was of course been given by Kid Chan himself to tell the stories behind that particular picture...

The description behind the picture of Kid Chan and Tun Dr. Mahathir...


After reading that descriptions, I found that Tun Dr. Mahathir really is good at giving encouragement to people no matter they're Malay or Chinese Or even Indian. If Tun Dr. Mahathir told me something similar as above, I believe by hook or by crook, I'll use his advises till I achieve what I want, just like Kid Chan...


Last Friday, me, Huei and Kalei went to Pavillion for dinner and movie. Before we head to Lam Kampachi for our dinner, Kalei said there's a CKTang member sales and he bring us both in.

As my sis is rushing to get a heels for her wedding and wedding pictures, I helped her look around to see if there's something nice... And I found 1... which is really really nice and damn matched for her wedding purposes...


Isn't this just gorgeous?!!?

Look at the heels!!! Look at the lacey cloth!!! MY GAWWDDDD!!!!!!


And the price is sky high too... RM229 with 10% discount... which is still RM200++. Too bad...

OK back to topic!!!!!!!

Yes I really fall in love with a French... This is what happen...

On Sunday, me and my boyboy was TOO FREE that we got nothing better to do, so we went to The Curve for some windows shopping...

He went to Borders to read some gadgets magazines while I myself go walk around The Curve.

Halfway walking and browsing, I saw a shop that's really really attractive!!! I went in, asked how much for "such" services and felt that it's so reasonable, agreed to purchase the services..........

The moment I sat down, there, right in front of me, is the Frenchie... The Frenchie came over to do a massage on my hands... scrub my hands, wash it off with a smooth sponge and lastly applying a cucumber dunno what lotion onto my hands...

It smells so wonderful that I felt like I'm floating high high into the sky.........

Then after that, the Frenchie starts cleaning my nails, applying base coats and etc.......

In the end, I looked at my hands and I felt soooooooo in love with Frenchie... Frenchie did a great job on me.......

I LOVE YOU........

My French Manicure...


Isn't it gorgeous??


Isn't it elegant??

It's just so nice and shinyyyy... *_*

Yes lah... I had a French Manicure + Hand Spa lah... not really falling in love with some Frenchie chap lah... kakakakakakakakak....
But I really love my nails now.......... *_*

6 blahs:

Huei said...

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wana do oso..but my nails all broke liaooo T_T

Jessica L said...

hey, is me... jessica... interested to have the manicure you have.. where is the shop located and how much is it???

Jessica L said...

and by the way... your nail really look nice... cantik!

julieann said...

Huei,
TQ!!!!!!!!!! nvm wait till it gets long then faster go do!!!

Jessica,
HI!!!!!!!!!! The shop is actually on the 1st floor, nearby FOS shop. The shop called "The Nails Shop". It's quite cheap too, RM65 for both the spa and french manicure!! :D

Jessica L said...

thanks.. julieann... :)

julieann said...

Jessica,
u're welcome!!! hope u enjoyed it as much as i do!! oh btw, go look for shirley, she's good!!!! :D