3/05/2009

KL flood... Sighhhhhhhhh

Yep... It happens on March 3, 2009...

And it bloody caused me to stuck in the jam for 1hour+++++++++++ for a 5min road... Sighhhhhhhhhhh....

KONON lah we got the SMART tunnel to help with the flood... but it DIDNT help at all!!!!!! WASTED dunno how many BILLIONS for that tunnel but STILL it didn't help!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!

This nvm... for those who thought the Putra LRT is the FASTEST way to travel, they thought wrong! If I'm not mistaken, they got a power failure at 6pm and they aren't able to continue their operation till about 8pm!!! IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!

KONON lah the Putra LRT is the fastest way to travel out of town... But at the day where people couldn't rely on their cars (Thanks to the flood), it seems that WE... the RAKYAT, couldn't rely on the FASTEST WAY TO TRAVEL of the Putra LRT as well!!! It DIED when we needed it the most!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, the next morning, I woke up slightly late as I'm super tired due to the jam, the flood and etc, I got home late... so ends up slept late...

I was just SLIGHTLY late and..................................................................................................................

I have to deal with this massive jam... T_T

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking me out....

I wanna cry kao kao!!!!!!

Yes I'm only late for maybe 15minutes and I have to deal with this massive jam!!! SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~ I guess the rakyat don't dare to rely on the LRT due to it DIED at the time we needed it... and so caused such jam... I think....

MALAYSIA SANGAT BOLEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Anonymous said...

a nice and beautiful country, populated with nice and kind peoples. Nice weather, lots of greens, nice beaches/islands..... ala.... all screw by a bunch of pig head politician!!!

I think Mahsuri's curse is now extend to the whole malaysia, for century, under the less then desire, less then competent public administration, now we have a brand new Malaysia identity - sensitive races problem, big screw up public project, super detach public officers, senseless national service,and best of all, cultivated a bunch of super rich pig heads....

julieann said...

Anonymous,
Yes Malaysia got all those nice scenaries, good foods and etc but too bad, those who RULE this country spoilt it all!!! Sighhh... I wonder when will they wake up and save us all?? FAT CHANCE!!!!!!