4/20/2009

Bangkok Wasabe @Kota Damansara

OK this is another super duper outdated posts again...

I forgot when I ate this but I remember I went to this restaurant after I came back from somewhere... Cant remember where though... :P

The food here is super duper yummy... as it's really cooked by Thai people... even the workers there are all Thais...



This is the logo... Bangkok Wasabe...


We made our order based on the set package they have there and all the food looks yummy... So after I made the order...

My boyboy took a pic of me while I'm busy doing something on my phone...

Oh by the way, that pic is taken also bcuz he wanted to show what drinks we ordered... He ordered some Thai iced-coffee which he said it's yummy while I just ordered an Orange Juice... :P

So when our food arrived........

This is dunno what taufu... very very nice...

Green Curry Chicken, exactly the same taste as in Bangkok!!!!!!!


Cashew Nut Chicken (if I'm not mistaken)

So that's the food we ordered that's included in the set package for 2 person... It also comes with desserts... which is Thais very popular desserts...

Dunno what red rubies... hahahahaha...

This is super nice!! I loved it!!!!!!

So before I allowed my boyboy to eat his dessert..... I must have a picture of him rite?? hehehehehe... So leng chai.. who can resists?? :D

My beloved boyboy... :D

This restaurant is located quite hidden among all the shops in Kota Damansara... Sorry to say that I don't have the address but it's really worth a try... :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

the ruby drink very nice!!!!!!!!! had it last time in penang~~ YUMMY!!

julieann said...

Huei,
Yes YES YES!!! It's super nice!!!!!!!!!! ohhhh ~~~ i miss foods ~~~ :P