4/01/2009

April Fool ~~~

Yeah it's April Fool ~~~

So any of you kena fooled yet??

Well..... I early morning kena liao... T_T

Thanks to Jason lah!! He know I wanted iPhone 3G damn long adi but given up on it after I bought my HTC Touch 3G when I thought iPhone 3G wont be coming into Malaysia...

Mana tau ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh nvm... So he tipu me by saying there's a newer version of iPhone is out in the market. Me being stupid thought it was real cuz he's the 1st person who told me Maxis took iPhone 3G to Malaysia.

So when I asked him about it, he said "APRIL FOOL!!!"

Nia meh...................

Anyhow...

I changed my Gtalk status to "A for April Fool" (copycat from Kalei 1) just to wish warn everyone today is April Fool's day and dun get fooled...

And the result is...................




Click to enlarge pls...


Some of my friends followed with different alphabet and when I saw there's already "A", "B" and "C", I persuaded some of them to follow as well!! Shiok heh?!?! :P

4 blahs:

Huei said...

hahhahahha

yeah~~all oso very cooperative!!!

Calvin said...

Can I use the famous CEO's quote ~ "Wu liao 无聊" :P

julieann said...

Huei,
YAR!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! damn shiok!!!

Calvin,
eh... u tak suka, u keluar!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Calvin said...

Ok... i will keluar, i m just pendatang....