4/09/2009

Being a Good Samaritan!!!!!

Yes I did!!!!!! And I felt damn 9 jialat happy about it!!! :P

Yesterday night about 7:00pm, I was still in the office and was thinking of staying a bit late as I still got some stuff to do... But after I heard a few thunder roaring, I changed my mind.

When I reached the parking lot, I saw there's a lady trying to start up her car but not able to... At first I thought she did that on purpose as I can see she's busy typing something on her mobile. But after a while, she came down from the car and walked over to me...

At first I thought she's just asking for something but when she came over, she waved at me and asked "Sorry miss. My car not able to start. Did you have a jump-start cable?". Conveniently, I do have and told her so.

I drove my car and parked near to her car so that I could jump-start her car. After I parked, I open my front car hood and was preparing the cable and etc to jump-start her car. She tried to open her car hood and not able to. My guess is that she's really not familiar with cars, so I helped her out, attached the cable necessarily (THANK GOD I knew which color cable to attach to which side of the car battery!!!).

After all the cables are attached, I started my car and step on the oil pedal in hope that I could help her charge her car battery to life faster as it's gonna rain real soon!!! After about 5min, I asked her to try and start her car but failed. Tried few times also failed.

There I was thinking if I've attached the cable incorrectly? So I switch but again, it failed to charge up her car. Mind you, she's driving Atos if I'm not mistaken and I'm driving Kelisa, so should be able to charge it up right?

Anyhow, after a few attempts, it still failed. During the few attempts, there's actually some other ppl who're rushing to get into their car to avoid the drizzling rain. Seems like no1 will help you huh? Anyhow, there's a guy parked next to her car and I thought of asking if he have a jump-start cable, as I think mine might not be working properly.

Very quickly he said no and drove away. Chis... GUYS wor... GENTLEMAN konon!!! Anyway, I dunno what I could do, I just told her she have to call some tow truck to help her out on this. She doesnt mind at all but requested that I borrowed her my jump-start cable and said there's a fren of hers is on the way.

Of course I agreed as she's alone and I don't have the heart to dump her all alone in that parking lot. I was thinking of fetching her back if she really don't have a transport home but she told me she stayed in Serdang. >.<

I seriously didn't know what to do but again, she told me a fren of hers is on the way to help her out and asked me to go back first. She get my contacts so that she could returned me my jump-start cable the next day. Of course I gave her and after I saw her went back to her car and wait for her friend, I balik lo...

During the journey home I'm still a bit worried bout her as it's already raining damn heavily. I kept praying that her friend would arrive ASAP for at least she won't be alone at the parking lot for long.

Anyway... Although I'm not able to help her to charge back up her car, but at least I tried... better than THAT guy who just parked NEXT TO HER... At least try to help a bit also can wat... Sigh... Malaysians.... >.<

When I got back home, I told what happened to my bro and sis and my bro said that my car CC actually have to be bigger than her car in order for it to charge up the battery. Not sure if he got "sin kau" me or not... So... anyone care to tell me if what my bro said its true??

9 blahs:

Huei said...

i dun think it has got to do with car cc leh..maybe batt size different! hahaha but cannot be gua..atos oso small car

maybe cable problem

but wtf!!!!!! wut's wrong with that guy!??! ask he oso say no?!? really ccb!

julieann said...

Huei,
hmmmm... i also dunno wats wrong.. hahahaha.. aihhhh.. that guy not gentleman 1 lah!!!

Calvin said...

He scare you will rxpx him gua....

julieann said...

Calvin,
u siao lah!!!!!! he so fat + not lengchai leh!!!!!!!!!!!

** JT ** said...

better dun be that good! din u read news nowadays?!!
geezz...mom is so so worried! u better mind ur own biz! i read those news pon scare! specially the 1 said being flag down saying he dunno how to go somewhere & the couple bring him & he rob them & rape that gf!! u better MIND UR OWN BIZ! SILLY!
IS NOT GOOD BEING SUCH GOOD SAMARITANS NEMORE!

julieann said...

** JT **,
eh harlow, that 1 is a girl lah!!! moreover, i big ledi ok?? i'm careful 1 lah!! i'm not 3yrs old leh!! but to be frank, i help her bcuz she's a girl also... if its a guy, i ask him go yaksi!!! :P

zoophobia said...

must be bigger cc meh? hhhmm.. i'm not sure.. but i think as long as your car engine is running and charging the batt while the other car is jump started, it should be fine... :) unless the other car uses more powerful battery..

Jace said...

If a stranger man ask me to help i also ask him yak si. Very very sorry lor..this is Malaysia. (>_<)

julieann said...

zoophobia,
b4 i answer u hor, u got zoo punya phobia ar?? :P well about the batt and all, i pun tak tau leh... but i just know i tried to help but not successful oni lo...

Jace,
yes... msia nowadays quite scary huh?? :P