4/17/2009

TGIF ~~~ And it's RM29.90 only ~~~

This is a super outdated post with some pics I took at TGIF...

Me and my boyboy were at The Curve when I told him currently TGIF got a promotion going on with RM29.90 for a 2 course meal...

As we both didn't know what to eat, we terus go for it lah since it's QUITE cheap... :D

The food we ordered are as follows............

Be prepared to drool lah!!! KAKAKAAKAKKAKAK!!!

This is my Ultimate Mudslide, very well recommended by the waiter (a very friendly Ghana-ian)

This is my boyboy's Ultimate Margarita also fully recommended by the same waiter...


Our appetizer...

My favourite Fried Mac & Cheese

Boneless Chicken Wing, super sour leh!!!

This is again my Ultimate Mudslide.. Super big loh!!

My boyboy's yummylicious margarita. I really love this!!!

Me enjoying my mac & cheese ~~~

My boyboy's Friday's® Cheeseburger

My Sizzling Chicken & Cheese... Yummy~~~

Me can't wait to eat my meal when my boyboy snap this pic...

My boyboy just can't believe how thick the beef is..

After snapping pic, eattttt!!!!!

And then camwhore... :P

Our desserts: Strawberry Parfait and Snickers® Treat

It's small portion but it's enough...

My "gu wak" boyboy...
So overall, the food is yummy and the drinks is super good!!! I loved it!!!!!! Hmmmm... So ngam today is Friday... And looking at the pics above makes me hungry again....
Should I go eat or shouldn't I go eat???????????

4 blahs:

L1nG L1nG said...

What a co-incidence! I went to TGIF last Wednesday. Also, I ordered the same mini dessert!!! i.e. the milkshake in the mini glass~

By the way, if you order two course meal (Starter + Main or Main + Dessert), it is 9.90 pounds; while 12.90 pounds if you upgrade to three course meals. Everything is priced double here X(

julieann said...

L1ng L1ng,
hahahaha!! yes the dessert is soooooooo yummy but it's a bit too sweet for me though... hmmm... i guess everything in UK is expensive huh??

Huei said...

i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

really lau hau sui liao!!!!!!!!!

julieann said...

Huei,
LETS GO EAT!!!!!!!!! eh find 1 day gathering at TGIF again loh?? :D :D :D