4/21/2009

New Blog Layout ~~~

Yep.. as you can see, (obviously) that I've changed my blog layout and this is courtesy of PYZAM where they provide loads of good blogs layout... not only for blogspot but for MSN My Space and etc too!! Go check it out if you are interested!! :D

As for why I chose this layout... Hmmm... When I look at the name of this layout, I really liked it... For this layout that I'm currently using is called "All I Ever Wanted"... Sounds nice isn't it?

As for the color theme, as most of you know, I love beaches and of course the blue blue sky, the blue blue sea and WALLA!!! I've decided Blue Themes Layout will be my new blog layout this time... hehehehehe...

Then also, when I look at the picture, of the girl pointing/touching to a light... it's like she's gonna have a miracle once she touched the light/glow... So it got me thinking... hmmmm... I have dreams... Some of my dreams are hard to reach and I really need miracle to help me through to get to my dream...

So....... OK I know it sounds very very lame but somehow, I wish there'll be a miracle light/glow for me soon too!!! :D

OK enough crap... enjoy my new blog layout and hope you all like it too!! :D

2 blahs:

Huei said...

NICE! LOVE IT! heheheh so nice n big the space..nicer to read! =D

julieann said...

Huei,
THANKIUUUUUUUUU~~~~ coutersy of PYZAM.com... ehehehehehe..