4/03/2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY ~~~

**************************************************************

This post was written on the exact date of my boyboy's bday...


**************************************************************

Yep today is the exact date of my boyboy's birthday!!!

I am planning to bring him to Chinoz on the park in KLCC and hope the food there is nice... I've done some research and most of the forum-ers also said the food is good and I really hope it's true!!!

My boyboy been damn fussy with foods lately and he kept complaining since the past week!! So hopefully he's able to eat without complain tonight!! :P

So what we did when we reach KLCC was to camwhore a bit....

Me and my boyboy at KLCC Park...



After a while, as it's started to drizzle a bit... we head to the restaurant for our fine-dining dinner... I'm not sure if it's really a fine-dining restaurant but... they seems to intro like that in the forums...

My boyboy with the restaurant's "logo"...

When we were heading to our table at non-smoking area, I found that there's not much people in there while at the smoking area + bar areas, it's kinda full-packed!!!

Once we were seated, we were served by the captain...

Their menu's and cutlery... :D

My boyboy with a lansi face... :P

After we've made our orders... which took about 15minutes as we're not sure what to order... we were being served with appetizers (FOC)..

Dunno what bread... the bread skin is super duper hard!!!!

Their menu... quite pricey I tell you!!!

My boyboy looking at their menu once more....



After we finished our super-hard-skin-bread, our drinks were served....

My boyboy's Chardonnay Sauvignon Red Wine...

Boyboy taking a smell of the red wine to see if it smells nice.. :P

My Shangria!!!!!!! It mixed with a bit of red wine and the tastes is superb!!!!!!


Me with my beloved Shangria ~~~


After a while, our main course are served...

My Salmon Trout... SUPER DUPER YUMMY ~~~!!!!!!!


My boyboy's 200g Wagyu Beef...


My boyboy's Mashed Potatoes.. SO SMOOOTHHHHH ~~~~~~~


This mash potatoes really is superb!!! MUST TRY AGAIN !!!!!

After half of our drinks with our super full stomach.....

It's time for a bit of camwhore!!!! With my head spinning a bit..... Thanks to the Shangria...
Camwhore also hand not steady ledi....

My boyboy's Blueberry Cheesecake for free!!! Thanks CAPTAIN ~~~~


My boyboy enjoying his super smooth cheesecake!!! Tastes really really good I tell u ~~~

After our bills are paid... We went out to the park again to enjoy some KLCC Night View... It's really really nice... though not so relaxing...... too many ppl there smoking!!!!!!

KLCC with alll the lights is just so so nice!!!

Look at my super red face!!! Like an apple!!!!! >.< OMGGGG!!!! My face is just too red lah!!! But I love the water fountain!!!!!!
So this is how we celebrate his birthday... He's happy with the food cuz he said it's nice... Though is a bit on the pricey side but as long as he's happy, I'm happy too!!!
The other reason I chose KLCC is also because this is where we started our relationship... and I want to remember how sweet it is to be here again after quite a long period of not going to KLCC with him....
Hope there's more to come!!! Happy Birthday Honey ~~~ !!!!! :-)

4 blahs:

Esmo & Rach said...

Happy Birthday to Edward!!

If you guys love Wagyu beef, you should come down here to AU... loads of them... and if you know where to find them, it's cheaper!!

julieann said...

Esmo & Rach,
OOOHHHHH~~~ wah cannot let my boyboy know, if not he'll pester me and kept asking when are we going AU!!! kakakakkaaka!!!!!

Huei said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!! hehehhe =D

I WAN MASHED POTATOESSSSS =P

julieann said...

Huei,
hahahahahha!!! go eat!!!!!!!