4/15/2009

Fan Toi + KNN Clan...

When I'm stressed out with work,
When I'm stressed out with hearing not-so-good news,
When I'm stressed out with dunno how to solve something,
I do something simple to de-strress...

Which is..........................

To create something "sam pat" along with friends.............

Which is..........................

I copy and paste something cute into my gtalk subtitle + with some slightly funny messages........

Then when my friend saw it, they'll follow and that's how Fan Toi Clan has been created.... courtesy of Kalei for the clan name as well as for the "copy and paste something cute"...

Please come and meet..............

The Fan Toi + KNN Clan

Then some of my friend will change slightly something to be unique....

To create their own clan....

Please welcome......

The Fan Toi + KNS Clan...

The Fei Jiu + KNN Clan...

And the most geng chao clan of all......................

Please get ready of your glasses.........

Please get ready of your eyes............

Please get ready of your hands...........

ANDDDDDD..... WELCOMEEEEEEE THEEEEEEEE..................

Fei Bra + KNN Clan ~~~ !!!!!!!!!!

OK that's all and now back to work!!!!!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best moments in a working day!! =D

julieann said...

Huei,
kakakakakak!!! yah!!!! and now we got plurk ~~~~~~~ :D :D :D