4/24/2009

Wish Me LOADS OF LUCK ~~~

Yes I really do need loads of luck...

I NEVER EVER realized that buying a car is so damn troublesome!!!!!!

First I bought a car (obviously)...

Then I was thinking to sell off my current car to the same company I bought my new car from...

Followed by me using my mom's name to borrow loan from the bank... and thanks the God that it got approved smoothly with only 2.32% interest for the car loan...

Everything was smooth so far up till yesterday!!!!!!!!

What happen is that I go find my own car number plate runner to buy the number that I wanted. It was OK and I managed too buy the number with RM600 (which I'm a bit 'sam tung' to pay 1 leh...)

Then I informed my salesman and told him about it and he just said that to give him the documents once I got the number.

Fine... everything is still OK.

But on Monday, as in 20th April 2009, at night, my dad informed me that the government decided to increase the car loan interests rates for foreign car (means those cars that's not Proton or Perodua lah). It raises at least 0.8% and effective Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me starting to feel faint... THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!! Anyhow, the good news is, my loan is already approved by the bank and it's valid for 1 month until I (more like, my mom) sign the document to proof that we REALLY took the agreement.

Then the next day, I called up my salesman and ask him about the interest and he said I can still have the 2.32% interest provided that I have my number plates within this month!!!!! So I quickly call up my runner and ask if my tender number is out and bla bla bla.

Finally, my runner call me back yesterday to confirmed that my tenderred number are out and it's 100% mine!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo happy when I heard the news BUTTTTTTTTT.... sigh... He told me that I can only register the number on May 9th. SIGHHHHHHHH ~~~

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING ~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhow, I informed my salesman and he said that he's worried my interest rates might follow the current rate which is AT LEAST 3.2%!!!!!!!!!!! Followed by my current car re-sell value might not be as much as he 1st informed me... ANDDDDD said that I might not get the new car within May 9th or slightly later than that....

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING ~~~~~~~~~~~

When I heard the news, I'm sooooooo stressed out cuz with the current interest rates, I have to fork out extra about RM6k++ leh!!!!! It's such a big difference!!!!!!

My friends and families around me kept advising me to ignore that tenderred number and go get a new ones. I really didn't want to do that cuz I'll be like, wasted my RM600 leh!!!!! Although it is better than paying extra RM6k++ but... It's so hard for me to get this number, and now I got it, I really didn't want to give it up loh!!!

ANYHOW ~~~ With Huei being such a brilliant friend (AGAIN... THANKS HUEI ~~~), she advised me to get my priority, start thinking through and suggest that I talk to the bank to see if they could extend my loan validity period.

After talking to Huei, my head came out with Plan A and Plan B.

Plan A
Call up the bank and ask for permission to extend the approved loan validity till I signed up with them. Tell them the reasons which I think it's damn valid loh!!! JPJ don't allow me to register my car number plates, I can't do anything ge woh!!! So I HOPE, I PRAY, and I WISH they would allow it to be extended!!!!!!! I HOPE, I PRAY and I WISH Plan A would work. Then the rest of the problem it'll be easier to solve...

Plan B
If the bank really don't allow me to extend the validity, I guess I got no choice but to buy another car number, WHATEVER number, and get on with the procedures so that I could still remain 2.32% interest. Then I will have to call up my runner and tell him that I have to get a new number without me needing to pay up extra RM210. How it works?

Well I can tell him to sell off my tenderred number with RM600, and use that RM600 to buy a new watever number for me (as long as it's not 174 or something like that, I'm OK lah). So in the end, he'll still earn that RM300++ mar rite?? I just hope that he agrees with it.

So that's it!! That's my plan and PLEASEEEEEEEEEE pray that Plan A works!!!!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

Huei said...

GOOD LUCK!!! hope Plan A soon soon lei lei!! =D

julieann said...

Huei,
YAYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~ it worked!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!